MY JOURNEY INTO THE REAL ESTATE WORLD.

My name is Ojochemi Omavictor your Real Estate Consultant and this is my journey into the real estate world.

In 2014 a friend told me about buying land in Eleko going for N500,000 with a flexible payment plan; at the time I had just graduated and had a paid job of N70,000 monthly so yes I could afford to stretch myself and invest at least N40,000 monthly but no I was more scared of the bush and the undeveloped area not realizing that I could make a profit of over N3,000,000 by 2016 if I had bought into it then. Today the area is well developed and beautiful. I’m grateful for second chances; in 2016 I decided to start investing in real estate and boy what an incredible journey it has been.

Today, I implore you to grab this opportunity now; let me personally introduce you to

CEDARWOOD ESTATE PHASE 3
Cedarwood Estate Phase 3 was conceived out of the urgent need to provide a suitable, conducive and affordable site for home seekers and investors alike.
The estate is a neighbour to DANGOTE Staff Estate.

The estate is in a fast developing axis, close to LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE, AMEN ESTATE, ELEKO BEACH, and GENERAL HOSPITAL amongst others.

ACTUAL PRICE - - N4.5 Million

PROMO PRICE - - N3.6 Million

If you’re interested…Talk to Ojochemi Omavictor on 07031806506 for Inspection, booking and purchase enquiries OR  request a call back by sending RCB to the number above.

GUARANTEED BENEFITS:
• Well secured gated estate.
• Excellent master layout plan.
• Immediate plot reservation (allocation).
• Quick returns on investment.

PAYMENT PLAN (OUTRIGHT PAYMENT & FLEXIBLE PAYMENT are available).

No comments:

Post a Comment